Cancun & Mayan Riviera Overview
Cancun is blessed with endless stretches of white sand beaches kissed by turquoise waters. This is Mexico's premier vacation destination.
Cancun has a wonderful array of accommodations at great prices. Here you can shop till you drop or dine in an inexhaustible number of fine restaurants.
Explore the Caribbean coast to find such destinations as Playa del Carmen and Akumal. Visit the mysterious Mayan ruins of Tulum, Coba or Chichen Itza, and experience the rhythms of another time, or visit the area's incredible eco-parks such as Xcaret and Xel-Ha. Take a day trip to Isla Mujeres or Cozumel to dive & snorkel their fabled reefs.
Whether you like to snorkel, dive, golf or just lounge on the beach, there is so much to do and see that you will want to return many times to this tropical paradise.
There's no need to put off purchasing that Mexico vacation package anymore. We are offering discount all inclusive vacation deals. It is surprisingly affordable to take that dream vacation with the great prices right now!
I know you've been dreaming about feeling the warm sun and fresh ocean breezes. It's been a long time since you've probably felt the sand between your toes. You've been working hard and really deserve to get away. That mexico vacation package could be yours with just a few mouse clicks!
Buying Your Mexico Vacation Package Online
Right now, we offer the best way to find a super cheap vacation deal. You could but an all inclusive Cancun package for you and your spouse without having to put a big dent in your spending! Imagine having the luxury of an all inclusive vacation in one of the most tropical, romantic places.
When you purchase an all inclusive package, you get meals, drinks, entertainment and more. Without an all inclusive package, you can end up spending quite a bit of money on all these extra things. The discount prices available right now make it an ideal time to purchase that dream vacation.
The required paperwork for a Mexican marriage is similar to that required in U.S.A., with the difference being that the nearest Mexican consulate must validate all documents (the hotel or wedding coordinator can assist with this).
Here are the basic requirements:
- Current passport as proof of ID and marital status.
- Certified copy of both party's birth certificates.
- Tourist card (received upon arrival in Mexico) or visa.
- Names, addresses, nationalities, occupations and ages of both parents.
- Health certificate and blood test (hotels will help set up the tests, which must be done in Mexico).
- Four witnesses (these can be provided by a wedding planner or the hotel locally for an extra fee). Will also need to provide their names, addresses, occupations, ages and photo ID.
Typically, two to four days must be spent in Cabo San Lucas to complete the requirements, although less time may be required if our wedding coordinator is involved.
In addition, previously married couples need verification that a minimum of one full year has elapsed from the date of one of the following:
- Divorce: Final dissolution of marriage must be verified with a certified copy of the final divorce decree.
- Widowed: Must be verified with a certified copy of the spouse's death certificate.
Cancún is 3.5 hours from Chicago, 4 hours from New York, 4.5 hours from Los Angeles
Cancún Airport to Playa del Carmen: 50 minutes
Cancún to Tulúm: 2 hours
Cancún to Isla Mujeres: 12 per day, 40-minute trip
Cozumél to Playa del Carmen: 14 per day, 30-minute trip